Skip to main content

Cadenhead Construction Company Records

 Collection
Identifier: R-0036

Scope and Contents

The collection consists of photographs of various projects under construction including buildings at Texas Christian University, University of Texas at Arlington, and the Alliance Airport Tower. Also, the collection has pamphlets and decals from the company.

Dates

  • 1947 - 1993

Biographical / Historical

The company was founded in 1947 by John T. Cadenhead and his father, Thomas. A younger Cadenhead brother, William B., also established a general contracting firm in 1954 and in 1960 the two firms merged to become Cadenhead Construction Company. In 1993, William Cadenhead decided to retire and close the company.

Extent

2.54 Linear Feet (2 Boxes)

Language of Materials

English

Title
Cadenhead Construction Company Records
Status
In Taro
Author
Harry Max Hill
Date
28 March 2002
Language of description
English
Script of description
Latin

Repository Details

Part of the Fort Worth Public Library Archives Repository

Contact:
500 West 3rd Street
Fort Worth Texas 76102
817-392-7740