Skip to main content

Webb Farmers Co-Op Gin & Supply Company Records

 Collection
Identifier: R-0045

Dates

  • 1945 - 1979

Biographical / Historical

This collection consists of ledgers from the Webb Farmers Co-op Gin &amp Supply Company located in Webb, Texas on Webb Road. Webb, formerly known as Bowman Springs, is located in southeastern Tarrant County just off Farm Road 157 about eight miles from Fort Worth. The cotton gin operated from the 1920s until 1982 and was located on the northern edge of the area. Eventually the community was absorbed by the city of Arlington.

Extent

5.5 Linear Feet (11 Boxes)

Title
Webb Farmers Co-Op Gin & Supply Company Records
Status
Completed
Author
Harry Max Hill
Date
26 November 2003
Language of description
English

Repository Details

Part of the Fort Worth Public Library Archives Repository

Contact:
500 West 3rd Street
Fort Worth Texas 76102
817-392-7740