Skip to main content

Wedgwood Civic League Records

 Collection
Identifier: R-0046

Dates

  • 1957 - 1962

Biographical / Historical

The Wedgwood Civic League was founded in 1957 to "protect the best interests of the residents of the area". The League was open to residents or property owners and businessess located in the Wedgwood Addition, Westwood Addition and the part of the South Hills Addition lying "south of Loop 217 and bounded on the East side by Southgate Dr. running from Loop 217 to Westcreek Dr. and Westcreek Dr. running south from Southgate Dr."

Extent

1 Linear Feet (2 Boxes)

Title
Wedgwood Civic League Records
Status
Completed
Author
Harry Max HIll
Date
24 March 2000
Language of description
English

Repository Details

Part of the Fort Worth Public Library Archives Repository

Contact:
500 West 3rd Street
Fort Worth Texas 76102
817-392-7740