Skip to main content

All Saints' Episcopal Church

 Collection
Identifier: R-0050
This collection consists of miscellaneous materials on the church. The extent of the collection is 2 boxes (1 linear foot.)

Dates

  • 1950 - 1996

Language of Materials

English

Extent

1 Linear Feet (2 boxes)

History

All Saints' Episcopal Church was founded in June 1946 by a group of nineteen people and by the end of the year there were thirty-three communicants. The mission was awarded parish status in January of 1948. The main church building was completed and dedicated on All Saints' Day, November 1, 1954. It is located at 5001 Crestline Rd.
Title
All Saints' Episcopal Church
Status
completed
Author
Harry Max Hill
Date
08/27/2000

Repository Details

Part of the Fort Worth Public Library Archives Repository

Contact:
500 West 3rd Street
Fort Worth Texas 76102
817-392-7740