Showing Collections: 1 - 22 of 22
This collection contains meeting minutes, newspaper clippings, and a history of the club.
The American Red Cross Records consist of documents, photographs, slides, and negatives, publications, newspaper clippings, textiles, and realia. The materials date from 1916-2010, with the bulk of the materials dating from 1940s-1980s.
The Ann Marek Collection consists of 9 boxes or 3 linear feet of materials. The collection includes biographical materials, photographs, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, and awards. Comprehensive dates for the collection are 1969-2001.
The Anna Mowery Collection consists of three boxes comprising 1 linear foot with inclusive dates of 1992-2008. The collection consists of materials collected by Anna Mowery from her office and of Fort Worth women’s political careers. Included in the collection are photographs, books, certificates, a congressional act and a scrapbook.
The scrapbook consists of clippings, yearbooks, letters, programs and photographs.
The collection consists primarily of photo albums of a travels to various annual meetings of the Grand Council of the Ladies' Oriental Shrine of North America. The photo albums are arranged by approximate date.
The Randels Papers consists of 7 boxes or 2.75 linear feet of materials. The collection includes biographical materials, photographs, scrapbooks, and awards. When possible the collection was left in the original order received and using any established folder titles or scrapbook notations. Comprehensive dates for the collection are 1916-2010 with the bulk of the materials 1939-1990.
The library has all five volumes of The Bohemian and a souvenir edition. The Bohemian is also available on microfiche and the Fort Worth Library Digital Archives Collection.
The collection, which dates from 1967-1995, contains six scrapbooks documenting the activities of the Governor Thomas Hinckley Chapter of the National Society Colonial Dames XVII Century and measures 3.30 linear feet.
The original collection consists of primarily Hispanic related magazines collected by Delsa Perez. A subsequent donation consists of materials used by Delsa Perez in her professional and volunteer activities. The extent of the collection is 6 boxes (3 linear feet).
The collection consists of materials documenting the entrepreneurial endeavors of the Puente-Brancato family in the wine industry 1994-2008. Included in the collection are newspaper clippings; journal articles; press releases; journals; and newsletters.
The collection consists of two boxes of autograph photographs of artists. The second box consists of oversized and mounted photographs. The programs related to this collection are in a separate collection under Music Programs.
This collection consists of two volumes of the history of the Monday Book Club.
This collection consists of materials relating to Nillie Day Trigg of Fort Worth.
- Subject: Women X
- Fort Worth (Tex.) 18
- Societies and clubs 8
- Hispanic Americans 2
- Indigenous peoples 2
- Politics and government 2
- Social participation 2
- Tarrant County (Tex.) 2
- Actors 1
- Actresses 1
- African Americans 1
- Alaska Native arts 1
- Art 1
- Art galleries, Commercial 1
- Autobiographies 1
- Autobiography 1
- Autographs 1
- Business 1
- Children 1
- Community organization 1 ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- Unknown 2
- 1907 Study Club. (Fort Worth, Tex.) 1
- American Red Cross. Dallas-Fort Worth Chapter. (Tex.) 1
- American Red Cross. Programs and Services 1
- Athenaeum Club (Fort Worth, Tex.) 1
- Carlin, Electra Marshall, 1912-2000 1
- Fort Worth Commission on Women. (Tex.) (2003-2015) 1
- Gasca-Valenciano, Pauline, 1936-2018 1
- Grand Council of the Ladies’ Oriental Shrine of North America 1
- Lyons, Lucille Manning, 1879-1958 1
- Marek, Ann Elizabeth Armstrong, 1969-2001 1
- Mowery, Anna, 1931-2017 1
- National Society Colonial Dames XVII Century. Texas Society 1
- National Society Colonial Dames XVII Century. Texas Society. Governor Thomas Hinckley Chapter. (Fort Worth, Tex.) 1
- Our Literary Club in Bohemia (Fort Worth, Tex.). Bohemia Club 1
- Puente-Brancato, Gina, 1969- 1
- Reames, Bertha Alyne, 1909-1993 1
- Thursday Literary Club. (Fort Worth, Tex.) 1
- Turner, Ida Loving 1
- Young Women's Christian Association of Fort Worth 1 ∧ less