Found in 22 Collections and/or Records:
The collection consists of three color tinted photographs of the Bealls and extended family. The collection was donated in 2002 by Ms. Ann McLean. Related Beall families include the Van Zandts, Bealls, and Wilsons. Artwork for the photographs was done by Emily Guthrie Smith, a local painter.
This collection consists of approximately 130 black and white snapshots of family and ranch life in Tarrant County. The subjects are Mr. Burnett, his family, and scenes around the Bonds ranch. The photographs range in size from 2”X 2” to 6 ½ X 3 ½”. They reflect the working life of a medium sized Texas cattle ranch in the mid 20th Century. Although the photographs are undated, internal evidence suggests they range from the 1910s and ‘20s to the mid 1970s.
The Byrd Williams Papers consists of photographs, publications, and some gallery exhibit materials. The majority of the photographs were taken by Byrd Williams IV; also there are a few photographs that are attributed to Byrd Williams II and Byrd Williams III.
The Fort Worth Granite & Marble Works Collection consists of thirteen items, comprised of one catalogue and twelve black and white photographs. With one exception, the photographs are undated, but appear to reflect Fort Worth circa 1885-1910. The items are arranged in one flat box, with each item in its own folder.
The collection consists of photographs taken by Gary Collins while he was a student at Western Hills High School. The photographs are of locations in Fort Worth including some related to the tornado in 2000.
The Fort Worth Historic Photograph Collection contains over 2,500 images of early Fort Worth. The majority of the photographs were taken during the late-1800s and early to mid-1900s. The collection features a wide array of subjects including street scenes, people, parades, houses, schools, churches, businesses, and parks. Many of the photographs have been digitized. Please see "External Documents" for availability.
The Jim Taulman Slides consist of lists of locations and architectural firms and 178 35mm photographic slides and (12) 4x5” transparencies that document distinctive structures, landmarks, and scenes throughout Fort Worth, Texas. The materials date from 1978-1989 and measure .2 linear feet (1 box). Mr. Taulman photographed architecture, historic structures and skylines he felt would make a significant contribution to the preservation of the history of Fort Worth.
This collection consists of a single velvet-covered photo album, which contains individual photographs, tintypes, a postcard and an obituary card. Many of the photographs were taken at studios in Weatherford, Texas. Most images are unlabeled. Individuals, in addition to the Lansfords, identified in the album include Mrs. L. F. Patrick, Eugene Tucker, W.D. and Rose McGhee, and May Bell Gibson. Although the photographs are undated, they appear to date from the 1890s to the 191Os.
The collection consists of two boxes of autograph photographs of artists. The second box consists of oversized and mounted photographs. The programs related to this collection are in a separate collection under Music Programs.
The collection consists of twenty-seven photographs of singers, conductors, and other musical performers who visited Fort Worth. They are dated between 1916 and 1922 and are inscribed to Mrs. A. L. Shuman.
The collection consists of 339 slides from the Eastern Star and Masonic gatherings the Kendalls attended. The gatherings were throughout the United States. The slides came in 11 slide boxes that each had detailed notations about the slides. These descriptions were photocopied and kept with the slides that were placed into protective sleeves. The slides date from 1957-1963 and measure 1.08 linear feet (1 box).
The Shires Photograph Collection includes photographs documenting infrastructure construction projects in Fort Worth in the 1920s and 1930s. The collection dates from 1928-1931 and measures .6 linear feet (2 boxes).